Friday, April 13, 2007

Short fuse...

I need a break. I am so short tempered with specific people... I'm kind of like a time bomb. And I feel bad for complaining all the time. Because it feels like that's all I ever do... Is complain about certain subjects.

I am very ready for tour week. It sounds like everyone is. My goal is to read Harry Potter books one through six. Because I really won't have to do anything. Oh, and finish Mister Monday, so I can give it back to Rachel V.

I NEED to buy a memory card for my camera.

I have my last music history test tomorrow. I am so tired of studying for this test. I finished defining all 97 vocabulary words yesterday... Whew... :-P

I have an interview at the Library tomorrow about a job. Heh. Over a year later. Way-to-go Wartburg. At least they kept my application.

Crazy life. Finals are next week. Hold on tight...


P.S. I love Doctor Who. I watched the new season premiere online. It was insane. Insanely AWESOME! :-D

No comments: