Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A minute....

Hello Everyone! I'm still alive... Barely, but I'm holding on with all I've got!

Finals are coming up and I still have a lot to do, but my massive eight page Music History term paper is finished and turned in. I stayed up until 3 am finishing it, but it got done. Then I got up at 8 am and went to the library to finish correcting some of the footnotes/bibliography since I needed book sources, not online ones. And I edited it... Because I definitely wrote the "United States of Americans". *facepalm* Then the computer was slow and then it wouldn't register the printer and then it took forever to print... etc etc etc... It was a big hassle. But I made it to class... 15 minutes late, but the professor wasn't mad or anything and I apologized for being late after class.

Last week I got all 12 hours of field experience done and OVER with! *whew* THAT was a hassle too. I'm glad it's done.

Over break I will be working on my listening logs, studying for my last Music History test, finishing the powerpoint for my Human Relations group presentation and writing a reflection for that class AND making a poster... I will also be practicing for my sophomore music barrier and piano basic skills test. Lots and lots to do!!!!

Go see Meet the Robinsons. NOW! It is spectacularly awesome!!!!! Bravo Disney! Well done!

I'm coming home tomorrow! I will be home Thursday night through Tuesday morning.

I have an interview on Monday, for a summer job. I hope that goes well...


Iowa, what is up with this weather???? SNOW?! Really. That's just not cool. You are voted off the island.


I saw Godspell and Jesus Christ Superstar both for the first time this week. Godspell was a student production here on campus and JCS was the newer version PBS aired a while back. I think I like Godspell better.... I think its a style of music preference.

The cheap ring I bought two weekends ago has sufficiently turned my finger green. It's pretty much awesome... And now the silver is rubbing off and you can see the different colored metal underneath. I don't really care though. It's just fun to have a ring to wear.

Housing FINALLY has gotten figured out for next year!!!! No more freshman housing!! YAY! We are going to room in what's called the Manors.... which are two bigger rooms that share a bathroom. So Leah and I will share a room and Rachel V. and Lourey will share the other. Margie and Kartika will be next door as well. It will be pretty much awesome! I'm excited!

Random: Margie's boyfriend kissed Rachel V. and me goodnight on the tops of our heads before he kissed Margie goodnight. It was unexpected, but not unwelcome. It was one of those "awwww" moments.

And Leah and Rachel V. and Margie have all started to say "I love you" when people in our group say good-bye and leave or just in conversation. Maybe they've always said it, but I just didn't notice it until now.... But it's really nice to hear that from people who are your good friends. I mean, you hear it from your family and stuff, but when you hear it from someone who you aren't related to.... It's a morale booster. And it's nice to be able to reply "I love you too."

Okay, it's been a long day. I'm going to go to bed.

No comments: