Friday, April 27, 2007

It's Friday!

Well, this break is slowly drawing to a close. And I have survived. No stress. Or nothing giant anyway. Just band concerts, running, some trombone-a-ma-phoning (just because it's fun to say it that way), Harry Potter, House, Dr. Who, Blackadder, Mr. Bean, and Are You Afraid of the Dark? (Which TERRIFIED me when I was little... now it's just a corny show. I'm glad I've grown past that.) and black-light mini-golf!

Last night I went and saw Meet the Robinsons again at our local theatre. That is a super awesome movie! I love it! :-) While buying treats before the movie, the owner unrolled the teaser poster for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix just so she could show it to me. It had just come in. :-) It's was all shiny and crisp and awesome! The owner said that she will save the Harry Potter movie poster for me after they are done showing it! :-D I have the Chamber of Secrets one, and Mary has the Prisoner of Azkaban. Some day I will get them framed....

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Cabin Coffee. I've earned a free drink on my punch card. :-) It'll be sad going by myself, but maybe I'll bring Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire along and read for a bit to keep myself company.

I bought a cute dress to wear to the Opera when we go to New York. I just need a pair of shoes to go with it. I still also need a purse, zip-lock bags and a new bottle of face soap.

Tomorrow night I'm going to the Wind Ensemble's pre-Japan-tour concert in Lake Mills. It should be a good concert. :-)


Gosh.... New York is so close..... I'm kind of nervous.... Me in a big city? Ooooooh, goodness... :-S

No comments: