Wednesday, November 01, 2006

*heavy sigh*

First of all, here's a quote from History of Science that I forgot.

"I had a student who figured out how to fill in the scantron bubbles so that I would have to corrent it by hand... Yeah, he's no longer living...."- Dr. B before our second exam.

Second of all, I'm an idiot. My 2nd seven week class-- my cello/bass methods started LAST Monday! Ah! I've missed 3 classes! So I talked to the teacher and I'm just gonna do it some other time, since she recommends taking violin/viola first. EXCEPT the last day to drop 2nd seven week classes was the 30th! AHHH!

So yeah, I don't know what I'm gonna do....

Rachel and I had a discussion over the guys in my life and what could be going on... Heh, frankly I have no idea. Ted calls me "Hun" over msn sometimes, (which I don't mind) and there are other things, but I freaking don't know. Calling me "Hun" could very well just be a typing shortcut. I'm so over analytical... It's pathetic.

No comments: