Sunday, November 26, 2006

Break is over... What?

So break has gone by... I'm gonna be heading back to the 'Burg in about two hours... Most of it was fun and good, but it definately didn't go as I planned...

I want to blame Perkins, but really, really truly there was nothing I could do about anything. The way break played out was just that... And there's nothing I can do about it. :-/

...I think the worst part was going to Happy Feet with Jessica (and Suzy and her brother and Jessica's mom) which ended up being the ONLY time I got to see her... And since she is my very best friend, this is very sad. You can't really do some hard-core catching-up on life events when you're in a group of people. :-P

I feel like I have a million things to do, but not enough time to do them. I hate that my mental set is "Maybe if I ingore it, it'll go away..."

I got a digital camera, which I am really excited about! Now I just need a bigger memory card.

Tonight Leah and I are decorating our room for Christmas... That shoud help my mood, seeing as I've looking forward to it for about a week. :-)

No comments: