Sunday, November 12, 2006

Home again

So I'm home for a night... Nothing too exciting...

Well, except for the fact that I'm tired and my pajamas aren't dry and I don't want to sleep in my jeans, so I gave up and put on damp pajamas. :-P

Oh and my shoulder hurts for some reason.

I went shopping tonight and spent too much money. :-D I bought two new pairs of jeans which I DESPARATELY needed... And I bought 2 camisols, one white and one red. The white is for a rose colored short-sleeved V-neck sweater, and the red one is to go under a black, long-sleeved sweater with those buttons that go half-way down the front. I also bought a silk scarf. It has different colored polka-dots on it. :-) Oh! And awesome khaki courdory pants. And socks. But they are normal socks. I still need another belt.

There are six blankets on my bed in the basement/dungeon. 3 of them are folded in half. That makes 9 layers of blankets! YES! :-D

Tomorrow, when I get back from church I will make Dutch Letters to take back to Wartburg.

No comments: