Friday, November 03, 2006

...

Yes, Rachel D. I think it was a little overboard. I'm sorry it seemed like I blew you off. I honestly didn't mean to. I have a million other things going on in my life, and I'm not perfect. I'm sorry I don't have my work schedule perfectly memorized. I'm sorry my agenda is often different from yours. Yes, I read your post last night and I wanted to respond but my roommate wouldn't let me. And for good reason. Because it pretty much was the icing on the cake of a really frustating night. That post moved me from frustration to anger. The whole timing of that was brilliant...An incredably awkward dinner with a certain important someone, followed 5 hours of music theory homework that would have resulted in tears had I not become angry.

Thank-you for tying to hang out with me. I'm sorry I'm so busy, and that you feel like you have to compete for my attention. I don't know when I'll be free next. I have two tests on Monday, juries are coming up, as well as piano seminar, plus two band concerts.

I haven't even unpacked from fall break yet! I'm living out of a suitecase in my own dorm.

And I did ask if you wanted to join me for dinner at 6, but you said no, because you were eating with Melisssa. And you said that was okay for me to eat at 6 instead. So I left it at that. Obviously, it really wasn't okay.

This is gonna sound mean, but gosh darn it! This isn't high school! There ARE other people for you to do things with other then just ME. Yes, it makes me happy that you want to hang out with me and do things with me! That's AWEOSME. But it gets hard for me to juggle all the stuff I have going on when I have people clamoring for my free time. Right now it seems like my attention/time is going to be on a first come first serve basis.

I know that's harsh... and I'd better stop before I go any further... I so totally late for work...


_______________

I am bound and determind to have a good time tonight.

No comments: