Saturday, March 04, 2006

Smug...

Please allow me to pause for a minute as I revel in my smugness... :-) I did some Horvit today. YAY! I do not want to end up like the last time ear training was due... Up till 2:30 am... ick. So I am doing it now. Yay! Homework during break isn't the nicest thing, but I know it has to get done. It's better then staring at AOL and MSN all day, waiting for someone to log on. :-P

I must say, Stephen is very happy that I'm home... He's been telling me what to do and showing me random things all day. He's so sweet. :-)

Wow, I just finished a bowl of leftover conversation hearts and can of pringles... I don't eat very healthy here at home... lol...

I went and saw "Aquamarine" tonight with Mary. It was okay... Definately a "cutesie" movie... BUT!!! OH! (heehee) Jake McDorman is a definate hottie!!! *siiiiigh* :-D

The movie did put me through a small pining trip again, though... The whole: I don't have a boyfriend, I've only been to one dance. EVER. (And I wasn't even asked really, Kelvin and I just agreed to go together. It was a mutual thing, basied on the fact that neither of us had dates...) It didn't help that tonight was Mason's Sadie Hakwins dance. :-( I just kind of sat there in the theatre and started feeling like I missed out on so much... And there's nothing I can do about it, because I know I wouldn't be who I am now, had I experienced those things. It's a vicious cycle... I don't like it... :-P

...And the way Raymond (Jake) was flirting in the movie was totally awesome and increadably sweet, and I soooo wish that would happen to me. I'm an uber-dork I know, but I don't care. *siiiigh*

Wow, this post has gotten extemely deep into the land of self-pity and wishy-washy-ness... :-P I should go to bed...

-Mike and Laura, let me know when you can spare the time for us to get together and say hi! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pining trip, completely normal, especially after those kind of movies...movies will do that to you,...and again starts another viscious cycle lol, you're perfect just the way you are Sarah. I played DDR today for like 4 hrs (I know I'm a nerd), lol, I'm pooped, I need sleep! Miss you!

Paul said...

I'm sorry the sadies stuff got in the way of your weekend here with mike/laura and anybody else you want see! *couf*like me you n00b!*couf* You deffinatly should try to come back again next week to see the play and all of use homie-g-dawgs!

Anonymous said...

It is Sunday at 4:52 PM, and you're about to hang out with me. So, I guess, right now is that spare time. Hehe :)