Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Nothing too exciting...

Mmm.... Didn't do much today... I went and tried to find a summer job... I'm too early. I'll just have to try again over my next break. :-P

Drew sent me the script for next summer's movie! I am way pumped! It looks like it will be really good! I'm pretty happy with my part. It sounds like I get more "on screen time" then actual lines, but that's ok. lol...

I got in the mood to be "artsy" tonight, so I went on Google Images and drew a horse and a snow leopard. The horse looks pretty good, but I had some problems with the perspective on the leopard's paws, so they look off. I think I'll do some more tomorrow, since I don't have to get my wisdom teeth out. And work on bow-ties... I need to get that done... lol

I did another page of the ear-training homework! Yay!

Tomorrow is my sister, Mary's birthday. w00t! :-D

It's raining outside, and I am entirely fed up with it. SUN! I WANT SUN! Well, ok, so it's almost midnight... How about sun WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUN-TIME! AH! No more of this drearyness crap...

Off to bed... night all!

2 comments:

Nic said...

looks like you got your wish sarah, today it's great outside. too bad i have to work and do h/w.

scott said...

3-9-06
And I'm waiting for class and doing homework too, while I wish I was at the skate park. I hope you are enjoying the nice day.