Saturday, March 11, 2006

I-LOVE-STOMP!

Heehee, the title really isn't anything, it's just a joke between Jessica and I.... ;-D

Ok, so yesterday Jessica came home from Drake. I cannot tell you how happy this made me... Like it rocked! So I got off work and called her and we squealed on the phone, but she was about to go out to dinner, so we agreed to do something as soon as possible, however I needed to get home for dinner. We agreed to call each other later, because I needed to get the "okay" from Mom about spending the night at her house.

Of course it was okay! :-D

So I had dinner with my family and my aunt and cousin who were visiting, and then went to Jessica's house around 8:30.

Wow, it was so good to see her again! I hadn't seen her since Christmas break... *squeals* So when I got there we of COURSE made avocado fetta salsa, as we always do because it is freaking, flipping amazing! I diced the onion while she did everything else as I gave her a very passionate and animated description of the plot to the movie "Firewall."

And then we ate the ENTIRE bowl. With chips, of course, as her family finished watching "Yours, Mine and Ours."

Then she showed me some of the stuff that she was doing in her music "for non-majors" class. It sounds pretty cool, but a little hard. I think she likes it though... Her professor sounds pretty interesting... haha!

Then about 10:30 pm we started "Just Like Heaven" which we had wanted to see together waaaaaay back BEFORE this school year even started...

WOW.... THAT IS A GREAT MOVIE TOO!!! Like, it was kind of "weird" at times, but totally amazing and warm and cute and sweet and.... OOHHHH! I loved it!!! :-D :-D :-D

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* :-)

So that movie got done around 12:30 and we were both wide awake... I figure the estrogen levels in that room were uber-sky high. Like, we were both squealing and kicking and jumping around and grinning like maniacs. It was totally girly... haha!

So then we figure that we're too tired to go right to bed, so we opted for "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!" w00t! We both made our respective "nests"... Me on the loveseat, and Jess on the couch and we got tons of blankets and were all cozy-like... Jess fell asleep into the second task, and I dosed off in the middle of the Yule Ball. I remember waking up when the battery on her laptop died, and it was at the beginning of the 3rd task. I perceive this as good timing, due to the fact that dozing during the creepy part at the end of the movie would probably give me nightmares. :-P

Then we woke up at 8:30 and we laid there for an hour, and talked... Basically bombarding each other with our amazing morning breath... hahaha! When we finally got up and got dressed we ate some Panara Bread bagels and papaya. It was uber-good!

After THAT we went to Cabin Coffee, because we were due for another visit...lol! I texted Casey to see what his plans were, and Jess and I decided to run to Target to drop off some film and shop! w00t! I finally called Casey and he was out eating, but said he'd call me later.

So at Target, Jessica and I had, basically a bunch of fun... hahaha! We tried on some clothes that looked why cool, but on us, they looked utterly horrid. It was really sad and awful and we quickly ducked out of that depressing situation. :-P Whilst looking at the shoes Casey called me back, and we aimlessly talked trying to figure out what to do, since he had come into town, partly to chill with me after my wisdom teeth. He surprised us in the DVD aisle and I promised to call Jess later and left to hang out with Casey. (Don't worry, I had talked to Jess about this before, I wasn't ditching her or anything.) :-P

We went to East Park and walked. It was really nice and warm, except that the sun wasn't staying out... Stupid clouds... :-P Then we went to his house (because my siblings are sick) :-( and watched Victor Borge. It was fun. Way different attitude when we're together, but fun. :-)

I got back home around 4 and called Jess, and agreed to go over around 5:15 so we both could get some... um, I think it's called.... studying... yeah.... So we both could get some studying done... lol!

So BACK at Jessica's house... Honestly, I just live there... lol.... I ate dinner with them... It was spectacular!!!! Salad with avocados in it, with raspberry-poppyseed dressing, then toasted French bread, and bacon-wrapped SHRIMP! Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe how big this shrimp was! Jess's family had gotten them when they were in Texas this past week and they were from the Gulf... Wow... They were freaking gi-normous!!!!! :-D :-D :-D And Jess's mom made homemade cocktail dip which had the best "zing" to it, EVER!!!!!!! Like, I wanted to stay there and eat and eat and eat FOREVER!!!! AHHHHHH! :-D

Then Jess agreed to go with me to see Mason City's performance of "The Memory of Water". Mike and Laura were in it, and I totally wanted to go see them... :-D

Wow!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself... The show was spectacular!!!!! Lots of talent pretty much freaking all around! It was a pretty deep, and complex show... Very hilarious at times... Amazing timing... It flowed really well. I'm just... wow... Heehee! I loved it! And it was absolutely great to see Mike and Laura after the show. :-D (Hugs pretty much rock my face off!) And I introduced them to Jessica and we all talked about Drake and college in general. It was great! :-D

Then on the way home Jessica and I had a pretty deep conversation about the revelations I've had about the guys who I previously liked, and why I now realize that they were not the guys for me, and how I currently am devoid of romantic feelings for anyone. I suppose that sounds depressing, but I don't know how else to put it... I don't feel empty or anything, it's just weird/different... And a little lonely at times... :-P

Now I'm home and I'm going back to the 'Burg tomorrow... Definitely not ready to go back, but there's nothing I can do... This break really did fly by...

Well, night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I'm back at D-town! Woot woot! Actually I've been here for about an hour and 1/2. I talked to Scott for a while...dirtbag *sticks tongue out* I hope he reads this. Sorry, I won't ruin your wall with my feelings of...urmm...something not like love. Anyway! I HAD AN OOBER PHANTASMAGORIC TIME this weeked! Yippy skippy! (how much of a dork am I?) I'm glad we got to catch up this weekend, and I'll admit that the food was sooo great too! Anyway, I better get to studying, bleh! Love you!