Thursday, March 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! *hugs*

Ok, so today's weather was definately better then yesterday!!! Thanks Nic and Scott for the comments. :-) It was in the upper 40's and nicely sunny! I called Jill and we went for a nice long walk in Mason, then we watched the new "Pride and Prejudice".

AHHHHHHHHHH! It was soooooo AH-MAY-ZING!!!!! I enjoyed it to the "nth" degree!!!!! I couldn't just help but sit there and utterly swoon away at all the twists, turns and sublties and romaticness of it all.... (Mr. Darcy is so coool.... *siiiigh....*) I wish there were still dancing parties like that.

And I wish I could dance.

*siiiiiigh*

The closest thing to those romantic ideals we have now is when guys hold doors open for people to pass though. Sad. :-(

LOL... and I'm still sitting were wishing that someday I'll find a guy who'll write me little notes and poems and stuff.... I'm such a dork... :-P

Wow, break is almost over... I should start working on some of my stuff... Like going to bed!



"There's a face that we wear
In the cold light of day,
It's society's mask,
It's society's way,
And the truth is
That it's all a façade!
There's a face that we hide
Till the nighttime appears,
And what's hiding inside,
Behind all of our fears,
Is our true self,
Locked inside the façade!
Every day
People, in their own sweet way,
Like to add a coat of paint,
And be what they ain't!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when I went and saw Pride and Prejudice and I had Mr. Darcy as my background...b/c he is soooo utterly amazing and after you see that movie like you can't eat or sleep, b/c all you want to do is think about him? It's like that "Can't eat, can't sleep, shoot for the stars, world series kind of stuff." LoL, yes, I would be pathetic. Love ya! I'm HOME!