Monday, September 12, 2005

Woo-hoo... Studying...

Wow... Crazy day...

I got up and went to church... Stupid liberal church... But it made me really homesick... Seeing all the families there with kids... I miss rough-housing with my siblings... :-(

When I got back, Rachel called me, and told me to come to lunch. On my way, I met up with Matt, who was looking very dapper in his Sunday best. :-) Yay for people who go to church! I met up with Rachel in front of the bookstore, and we went and joined the lunch line. As we stood trying to find the back of the line for the drink machines, Matt and Julia found us, and told us to hold 2 seats for them. Julia ended up sitting with someone else... But Matt joined us, and it was great fun!

We talked about musicals, missed cues, and biased casting etc... I accidentally tipped over my FULL glass of water while gesturing along with a story.... Smooth, huh? It was embarrassing, but funny.

After lunch, I tried to help Matt with a word program on his computer... It took 2 hours to figure out that it didn't work. Poor Matt. He came over to our dorm a couple consecutive times... That's a lot of stairs... :-( A while later, he stopped back in, and compared obituaries with Rachel, which they had to write for a class.

Matt is a deity. His obituary said so! Rock on!!! ;-)

This time, when Matt came over, I was frustrated with various things, (like my stooped fridge!) and wished poxes on them. Matt humored me with making grand hand gestures, thus "poxing" the various items I named. It cheered me up a great deal. :-D

I also ran to the library for an article to review for my American Ed class, which I have just finished.

Gosh, I have more I want to type, but I'm beat. Night!

Oh, and Band Camp Bonding ROCKED MY FACE OFF!

No comments: