Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Day in the life of a Hogwarts student...

I don't know if anyone notices these sorts of things, but it's September 1st! The day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry begins! Yay Harry Potter! :-D

Following are some pictures of mine, in a sad attempt to imply that I go to England, to attend a particular boarding school...


The Leaky Cauldron....


King's Cross Station, London


Catching the Hogwarts Express!


All ready for school! ;-)


A view of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, perhaps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!! Dang I definitely need to hang out with you. I <3 Harry Potter and my friends always tease me lol.. soo yea :-)

Anonymous said...

lol! Sarah, you make me giggle.
*sigh* So glad to be back at 'the hog' again. I'll have to show you my new wand later.
~Rae