Friday, September 09, 2005

College Update

THEY HAVE STERZINGS POTATO CHIPS HERE!

Wow... That totally made my life... Now I can bring them home for my family when I visit.

Yesterday was the Involvement Fair here at Wartburg, and I signed up the the Wartburg Players, the Ballroom Dancing Club, and Catholic Knights. The Wartburg Players are doing A Christmas Carol this winter. Rachel and I are excited, except that there are really no female parts, so we're gonna shoot for extras...lol

OH! OH! OH! OH! Guess who I might go see in concert over Thanksgiving break?????? JOHN WILLIAMS!!!!!! Oh! My! Gosh! He's directing the Chicago Symphony Orchestra... Some music ed students here want to go, because let's face it: John Williams is utterly amazing! :-D

Stoooopid College e-mail is not working.

Classes are intense... Lot's of reading... holy smokes... I guess I shouldn't complain since I have millions of papers to write before the fall term is over. But none due right now! So mom, if you're reading this, don't freak out!

I still don't like the book Frankenstien. And reading the essays at the end was not a requirement. HAH! :-P

Rachel, our new friend Matt, and I all watched The Swordsmen last night. It was great fun. It seemed to really amuse Rachel and Matt...lol... Yes it was corny, but it was fun. Yay, home movies!

I think the crush I've had for about 3 years is starting to get replaced... College is a good thing! Further information as I feel the need to express it publicly.

Band Bonding Camp this weekend!!!! Which I am TOTALLY excited about! YEAH! Symphonic band is gonna so totally ROCK as well! I think I am in heaven with all these theater and music geeks.... I looooove it!

My intermediate comp. professor is amazing... She made a reference to A Wrinkle in Time, and I was the ONLY one who caught it! It was great! She's pretty young, and she graduated from Princeton... wow...

Well, I'm going to practice my mallet methods.... And then eat....

1 comment:

Laura said...

three years, sarah? .....we're gonna talk [lol wink wink and pirate smiley.]

yay for being happy at college! yay for watching the swordsmen with your roommate....remember...."i want a roommate!"...oh good times.
~laura