Saturday, September 17, 2005

Of Plays and Pizza...

*shouts to the world* I HAVE A PART IN WARTBURG'S PRODUCTION OF "A CHRISTMAS CAROL"!!!!

I play Mrs. Cratchet! :-D

And Matt and Rachel made it too!!! YAY! :-D

*is excited beyond belief*

So I have a cold, and it is not fun. My nose is stuffed up, and I cannot breathe very well... :-P Yesterday my throat was really sore.

Tonight Rachel, Matt and I ordered pizza and watched The Court Jester. It was great fun! We ordered pizza because food service at the Menza evidentially stops at 6 pm. Stooooopid.... :-P

Last night Lourey, Josh, Rachel, Matt, and I all went and saw the movie Red Eye. It was okay... I obviously had seen it before, but the company was excellent!

College is great fun... But not the homework part... The food is good, I like being responsible for myself, but the school workload is cruel and insane.

And a pox on Movies America for not having A Muppet Christmas Carol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!