Friday, September 23, 2005

Randomness

A thought: Why do I always think that people don't want to be around me? I don't know where I'm going with this... But why do I think this way? Rachel and Matt do things with me. Julia laughs and hangs out with me. Sam and I get along famously. And Jessica... Woo! We get along great! But still, I hang out with people, and I'm like... "Do they really want to hang out with me??? Or are they just being nice, because I'm with someone else in the group?"

Stoooooopid high school experience... Being excluded for practically 4 years... Now when people actually include me, I get all confused-like....

Random weirdness: Rachel and a couple other girls on my floor had a lively discussion of the color of my hair... Is it blonde, or is it red... The odd part is, I was not a part of this discussion...

Well, I'm helping Rachel with her music theory, then I'm off to bed! Tomorrow Matt, Rachel and I are road tripping for some stuff! Yay!

THEN ballroom dancing! Hooray! :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did your picture go?

Sarah said...

I don't know... The format got all weird...

Anonymous said...

I wonder the same sorts of things all the time, you're not alone there. ;) But, think about it, if you're there and having a good time, and they're having a good time, and you keep having good times together - they probably do actually want you there :) Just a rambling disconnected thought.

Anonymous said...

You just got to think all cocky like Sarah. You are an awesome person, who wouldn't want to hang out with you!!! Yeah buddy! Mucho piratey love!