Friday, March 13, 2009

Senioritis or Spring Fever?

I'm going home this weekend, to help babysit. It'll be nice little break...

Today's been kind of... Blah.

I had my last chiropractor appointment, which is nice.

I tried practicing after dinner, but just was not motivated... I hope my flute lesson tomorrow goes alright...

I think I just need a decent night's sleep.

...Which is almost impossible when you're a night owl like me, and have a 7:45 am class.

Plus... The week back from break is always kind of a let down, right? I mean... Break = awesome/fun. School = lame/boring...

Bleh....


"When I’ve finished my work,
And I crawl into bed,

I reflect as I turn out the lights,

That the day that’s to come,

And the week that’s ahead,
Will be lunch counter mornings,

And coffee shop nights...

Lunch counter mornings,

And coffee shop nights..."



I want an adventure.... I don't know how this is different from any other time I want an adventure... And I don't know what kind of adventure I'm looking for... But I want one. A nice one... If that means anything...

No comments: