Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1 Peter 5:7

Bleh.

So this afternoon I walked into the student lounge in the FAC, 20 minutes before my arranging class to discover that... We had a test today. Over the names of all the percussion instruments in Italian, French and German.

Wonderful, no?

I think I did *okay*... Considering I only had 15 minutes to study before class. I can't believe I forgot... :-P

I'm really tired of working on Take Me Out to the Ball Game, although I must smugly admit my arrangement sounds pretty awesome. :-)

Also, today I realized that I have a big philosophy test next Monday over Locke, Berkeley, Hume and Kant. It's supposedly bigger than our final test. So I'm going to start chipping away at that so I don't have to worry about that this weekend.

I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to coffee....

And I can't forget that my recital is the weekend after this.

Bleh. Bleh bleh bleh.

I'm pretty sure all the senior music majors are getting pretty stressed right now, with everyone's performances LOOMING in the distance. And this STUPID COUGH is not helping my stress level AT ALL... My complexion just started clearing up from de-stressing over break and now it's getting all messed up again.




AND! AND! Through all this I'm supposed to be looking for a JOB. Like.... A *real* job... A job that is relevant to what I've been studying for the past 4 years. Can't the "right place" just hire me? That would be so much easier!

Bleh.


Is it sad that quite often, when I'm practicing, a lot of my time is spent staring myself down in the mirror and telling myself that I can do this?


What I want to do and what I need to do are two different things. My life isn't really my own.



At least the weather has been lovely...

No comments: