Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"Sweeney wishes the world away, Sweeney's weeping for yesterday, hugging the blade, waiting the years, hearing the music that nobody hears...."

Okay, so some people listen to depressing rock/heavy metal music when they are feeling moody or "emo"... I listen to Sweeney Todd... The whole musical is delightfully dark and sinister...

I don't know why I'm so moody tonight... I was thinking earlier that I should do a decent blog post, and here I am.

You know, I'm glad that I'll be done with Perkins at the end of the week... I've discovered that it's not really a good idea for me to work with my sister. Part of it is the difference in the amount of tips we make and the other is that since she's my sister I feel okay correcting her. Not everyone understands our banter as we argue back and forth. We don't argue all the time, but I am bossy.

And I need to remember to bring Benedril with me as my allergies are sporatic and when they kick in, it just screws over my whole time at work.

Oh, and I hate old people. Old people don't tip very well at all. They're still stuck in the times when $0.35 was a good tip.

Soooo I just finished listening to Sweeney Todd and have gone back to "party shuffle" on my iTunes. "Flight to Neverland" from Hook has come up... That makes me happy.

I practiced my flute today.. The audition music is going okay, I guess. My scales are pretty good. I have to remember that not ALL of the audition is baised on this music, there are scales and sight-reading to do as well. That gives me an inkling of hope. Sometimes I get tired of people saying to me: "You'll be fine" or "I'm sure you'll do great." I know I'm my worst critic, but I've heard those phrases so much they just don't seem genuine anymore. I don't mean to sound like I'm calling anyone a liar, I'm just frustrated with my self-confidense.

I am excited for the season premiere of "House"...

I should get crackin' on my adventure cloak and decide what I want to do with that.

I think tomorrow I'll stop at Val's Specialties and to say hello and have some coffee and dessert.

I'm still insanely hungry... Mom made lasagna for dinner... Maybe I'll get myself some of that... Or get creative in the kitchen.

If I were at school right now, I know I'd be homesick... I feel the need to watch Pride and Prejudice.

"Twilight" is a super amazing book.... A strong "other-worldly," handsome, mysterious guy... of a vampiric nature... facinates me... That book gives me an amazing thrill... I love it!

Well, there's that. I blogged. And now I feel like I really didn't have anything to say at all.




My hands are cold, and I'm lonely....

I miss thinking that I'm in love.

1 comment:

scott said...

An adventure cloak sounds fun, I want one... what exactly does an adventure cloak entail? Does it have a lot of pockets?

I hope you find somebody to love soon.