Monday, August 21, 2006

Stupid radio...

Dear Rihanna,

Your song "Unfaithful" is Dumb. I can't believe it's been in the top 5 in the Weekly Top 40 for... pretty much a long time. Why would anyone like your song? The words/phrases are irregular and there's all the stupid "ahaHHHAaahahhaooooOOOO"-type of vocalizing. And most of all: the situation you sing about in your song is stupid. Why don't "you" just break up with "your boyfriend" and go out with the "other guy"? Why do you have to sing about killing "your boyfriend" just because he know's " "you're"cheating on "him."

I hate the fact that your song is played ALL THE FREAKING TIME on the radio. It makes me agnry. Again, your song is Stupid. I change the station everytime it comes on.

Why don't you cease and desist already?

~Sarah


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica and I watched "She's the Man" yesterday.... It was awesome!!! Soooooo cute! Movie about guys who play soccer = major swooning. I think I want that movie for my birthday...

Rootbeer update: It's fermenting nicely! I've been checking them... I have to open them periodically, to let out the built up air pressure caused by the yeast... It's called "burping"... LOL! The other day, I didn't pay attention and the rootbeer definately fizzed up and out of the bottle and all over me... Haha!

Ug... My allergies have been really bad lately... Like, I am on Benedril almost 24/7...Claritin doesn't kick-it like Benedril. So now I can breathe and not blow my nose every 5 minutes... My allergies irritate my eyes too... I love Benedril.

Jessica moves back into Drake on Friday. I might get to go help her move in. That will be nice.... I will have week of Jessica-less-ness... What will I DOOOOO????

On Thursday Jessica and I are getting our hair cut together... And I think over Wednesday and Thrusday we will do our marathon of all things piratical. The movies I'm thinking are a MUST are: Pirates of the Caribbean (duh, lol), Muppet Treasure Island, and Treasure Planet. Feel free to suggest movies, although I REFUSE to watch Swiss Family Robinson. I am so tired of that movie. *eye roll*

Things that I absolutely must do tomorrow:

1. Get up by 10 am at the latest

2. Do my STUDENT LOAN!

3. Practice my flute

After that, I will allow myself to call Jessica. Maybe she can come over and we'll make Avocado Fetta Salsa for my mom.

2 comments:

scott said...

I know how you feel with the allergies, I don't think I went one day in the summer vacation without sneezing.

scott said...

It's normal to sneeze at least once a day... right?