Monday, August 21, 2006

Somewhat accomplished...

1. I got up at 10:11 am.

2. I got my student loan stuff on it's way... Which involved calling Wartburg twice, within 10 minutes of eachother... And talking to a Wells Fargo person for 3 minutes after being on hold
for 15. Now I just have to get cosigner things.

3. I managed to practice for 20 minutes. It was painful. And not cool.

What I got done that WASN'T on my list:

4. I registered my laptop battery and signed up for the free recall-replacement. It supposedly will get here in 20 days.

5. I balanced my checkbook.

6. I returned a library DVD that was due today.

7. Went over my past and future classes with mom.

I also Facebooked, AOL'ed, and checked e-mail/various blogs in a very OCD-ish fashon.

I didn't get to call Jessica, but I talked to her on AOL. Tomorrow is the start of the:

Official Sarah and Jessica Hang Out as much as We Possibly Can Together before Jessica Leaves for College.

On the agenda for tomorrow:

1. Giving Keeley (my Yellow Lab) a bath.

2. Watching RENT

Wednesday, starting in the Afternoon:

Starting the Pirate Movie Marathon with: Pirates of the Caribbean, Muppet Treasure Island, Treasure Planet, and Hook in the line-up.

Going to see "John Tucker Must Die" that night.

Sleepover????? (What do you think Jessica? If not, we should at least do facials...)

Thursday:

Cabin Coffee for breakfast. (One last time for the summer...)

Haircuts for both of us!

Swimming???

Then continueing whatever movies we have left to watch. Or whatever we feel like... Right now, I vote for Pride and Prejudice.

Friday:

Jessica moves into Drake. I may or may not be able to come along.

And Sarah mourns.


Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a one-sided tentative schedule. It is subject to change after Jessica reads it.


Well, I work tonight, from 5-9... So I'll probably (hopefully) be home around 10-11pm.

No comments: