Saturday, December 17, 2005

Home again, Home again...

I passed all my classes!!!! WOOHOOOOO! An no C's!!! WHAT a relief!!!! *happy sigh* Ok... seven more semesters to go...

I came home late Thursday afternoon, and for the past two days I have been sleeping in untl 12:45-1 pm. It's nice to have that luxury, but a lot of the day light part of the day is gone...

I'm so stir-crazy now that I'm home... I go from having friends that are 3 floors away, to friends that are 5 HOURS away... AHHH! It makes it hard to organize inpromtu movie nights... I just wanna go DO something...grrrr....

...Maybe I'll look into making gingerbread cookies. That sounds like it could be fun... I've never made gingerbread before...

Ok, so I had this weird dream last night that I was on a treasure hunt with a bunch of my friends. Unfortunately we couldn't figure out the rhyme, so we Googled it, and got it figured out... Hmmm... Think I use Google a lot? I believe I do...

I should run to Wal-Mart and get my film developed too...

No comments: