Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas Carol

Ok, so it's been forever since I last posted... Finals will do that to you...

Thursday was opening night for the Christmas Carol. It went pretty well, however the crowd was SO small! Like 25 people I think. There were a couple dropped lines but it was a good show. The most hilarious thing that happened was when Cratchet comes in "late" the day after Christmas. Rob (Bob Cratchet) comes in carrying a pile of books, sees Scrooge pretending to be his old self, and drops them. Well, for some reason, Rob had trouble gathering the fallen books was he pretended to be flustered. He got them on the desk and about four of the books fell off again (a couple actually losing their covers) and he ducked down to pick them up and his scarf got caught on the corner of the desk. So as Rob is trying to gather the books, he's trying not to strangle himself... WOW! It was the funniest thing to watch EVER! The small crowd was laughing, and the cast, backstage, is trying SO HARD not to laugh out loud... It was a riot!!!

There's more but I have to go. It's the closing show tonight. :-(

This whole thing was so fun!!! :-D

2 comments:

Isaac Mahomie said...

Ahh... I'm sorry Sarah. High School is nothing compared to College. My Piano teachers hates me. I'll be lucky to get a decent grade....

Isaac Mahomie said...

P.S. The Christmas Carol sounds hilarious, wish I coulda seen it.