Thursday, December 22, 2005

Family is fun!

Okay, so evidentially getting up before 11 am means Sarah has to take a nap because she gets tired... I don't know why... I got around 7 hours of sleep... :-P

Yep, so I took a nap today... I crashed on the couch around 1:30. I didn't think I could fall asleep, but I figured I could lay there with my eyes closes, warm under a bkanket. I was wrong. I slept. I slept in spurts. But it didn't matter.

I was awoken however, around 2:45 by my youngest brother, Stephen. He poked me in the head a couple times, and when I groggily opened my eyes he said: "Sarah, I need to check if you're hungry." I was like, "Wha-? Okay..." So he had me move the blanket, and he leans over and listens to my stomach. After about 10 seconds, he stands, and looks at me, stating: "Nope, you're not hungry." and then he walked away. I promptly fell back asleep.

LOL! I don't know what led to this... Like, he obviously understands that when you are hungry, your stomach makes noise, but still does not grasp the complex concept this does not happen EVERY time you are hungry, nor does it deal with the degree of hungry-ness. But, I still think he's pretty smart... :-)

No comments: