Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Christmas!

"For unto us a Child is born. Unto us, a Son is given... And He shall be called: Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace!"

Okay, so I did't get the soundtrack to The Chronicles of Narnia. I will just have to buy it I guess, BUT I did get some other cool things:

A vacuum! Weird you might think, yes. But actually very very handy for cleaning messy college dorms. It a small Dirt Devil "PowerSTICK". I'm actually pretty excited! This will help a lot in trying to keep our rug clean! Thanks mom and dad!

My mom's parents gave me 3 AWESOME John Williams CDs! :-D The Best of John Williams and the Boston Pops and 12 of the 15 tracks were performed at the concert I saw in Chicago! YAY! And 2 disk set John Williams Greatest Hits 1969-1999

An ironing board! YAY! No more ironing on a towel on the floor! :-)

-Orange nail polish
-An orange "stress ball"
-Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
-Like, 2 pounds of chocolate covered peanuts from my dad*
-Wartburg address labels*
-An indoor/outdoor thermometer
-A cool wreath ornament from Daniel*
-A sweet Christmas tree ornament from Philomena*
-An ice cream cone made to look like a christmas tree, from Matthew*
-A link for my Italian Charm bracelet
-Chocolates, and an insulated lunch box from my Uncle Greg, Aunt Val and family.

Mary gave the family some comic books:

Orlando Bloom has ruined everything! -FoxTrot
The Farside, Gallery 5
ATTACK of the Deranged Mutant Killer Moster SNOW GOONS -Calvin and Hobbs

What else... Daniel got some Bionicles, and Harry Potter and the Scorcerer's Stone DVD. Matthew got the game "Risk" (I want to learn how to play) some super jigsaw puzzles and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Mary got the soundtrack to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, a M*A*S*H 4077 t-shirt. Philomena got some Polly Pockets, and a bullentin board, and VeggieTales Lord of the Beans DVD. Stephen got a sled, a bunch of additions to our Magnatex set and some matchbox cars and coresponding racetracks.

We all got chocolate, and homemade pretzels, and Daniel, Matthew and Philomena got a day-to-day calender with a different paper airplane for each day.

Mom got a some fancy soap dispensers for the bathrooms and some new kitchen things. Dad got a CD (from me...haha).

Overall, it was a good Christmas. :-)

We just finished watching Lord of the Beans, and all the special features. Daniel is playing with the Magnatex, with Stephen messing it up. Matthew is reading the instrunctions to RISK, Mary is doing something on the computer that involves listening to her new CD, and mom and dad are starting to fix the big family dinner. *I* am sitting here, listening to the Superman Theme on my John Williams CD, eating chocolate, and doing Facebook-type things, and AOL-ing.

(*homemade gift... always sweet and nice!) :-)

*happy sigh*

No comments: