Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pain...

Ok, so Rachel and I were goofing off, and I accidentially kicked the pumpkin that was in our room....

And now I have no toenail on my big toe.... Like, at first, it just kinda hurt, and I was hopping around, and then I looked down, and I wasl like... Hey... My toenail... It's... HANGING OFF! And I was like "Oh. My. Gosh. Guys! Look at my TOE!" And Matt and Kaitlin, who were just about to leave, stop, and their mouths drop. My toenail was hanging there... at a weird angle... And there was lots of blood... And Matt first aided me. He is my hero, although we did have to bring him back from several other first aid tangents... aaaannnnnd I don't know what to think other then I will now be wearing sandals for a quite a while...

AND IT'S GONNA TAKE A MILLION YEARS TO GROW BACK!

And it hurts... But I'm not crying... Is this wrong?

Tomorrow is gonna suck...

I need a hug.

1 comment:

Laura said...

anonymous comments are on my plane!


**huuuggggggsssss**