Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's the Great Pumpkin!

College Paper Count: 6 this week.... *dies*

I was tired after lunch today, so I went and tried to study my English. (Logical huh?) But I couldn't focus, so I decided a quick nap would be more beneficial. So I crawled into my loft and fell asleep. At 2:30, Matt knocked on the door, as he often does, and I sleepily told him to come in and tried to sit up.... And I totally clocked my head on the ceiling. Matt walked in looking all worried and concerned because it was a pretty loud bonk.

So the count now is:

Sarah: 0
Ceiling: 6
Loft: 15
Rachel's loft: 1
Matt's Car: 1

How about those statistics, huh? I swear I'm gonna give myself a concussion before this school year is through.

Speaking of Matt and Rachel, where the heck are they? I came back from play practice and they were gone... Neither of them are answering their phones.... How frustrating.

Today Matt and I carved pumpkins. Which was the reason he stopped in, to ask if I wanted to run to Wal-Mart with him. When we came back, all pumpkin laden, Rachel came back from class with a bad headache so SHE took a nap. Matt and I went behind Knights Village and carved pumpkins. He told me the most amazing stories about his trip to Paris... LOL, it was great! All in all, it was a blast sitting there, covered in pumpkin goop, and just joking and stuff. :-)

Then we went and ate dinner because we were absolutely starving after such hard work of trying not to saw our fingers off. THEN we scoped the campus for ubercool places to stash our pumpkins. Matt even figured out how to light them! He bought some of those solar powered lights that you stick in your lawn, and just left out the stake. It lights up the pumpkins very well!

My pumpkin looks evil and grumpy. Matt's is wearing chem goggles and has a pointy toothed smile. Matt is going to carve a pumpkin in the likeness of our college president, Jack Ohle... And all pumpkins shall now be called: Jack Ohle'anterns!!!! Hoo-rah!

Play practice was interesting... We didn't have any props or sets yet, so I kept walking through was was going to be the table.

I'm listening to my high school senior band CD... Gosh, I love "The Mooche"!

Well, I'm going to get working on another blasted paper... Is it fall break yet???????????????

No comments: