Friday, October 07, 2005

Home once more...

First of all, HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY STEPHEN! YAY! *hugs*

Okay, so I'm home for the weekend, and it's a little weird, but it's nice to be here for a while. Waiting for Outfly at Wartburg has induced some cabin fever-like symptoms, so a change of scene is nice.

So I'm setting here at the dinning room table, eating popcorn, drinking grape kool-ade and listening to The Scarlet Pimpernell soundtrack. I edited some of my english paper and watched the TV show Numb3rs, and now I'm ready to go to bed. Oh, and I took a shower, but that's boring.

My goodness it's cold... Yay for cold! Cold means blankets! Hooray! :-)

Although I'm home, I miss Rachel, Matt, Julia, and Jill... My goodness, talk about a "transfer of affection." They have become a different branch of my family, and it weird knowing that I'm here and they're not... Does that make sense? I don't know...

I seriously almost hit a deer driving Mary and Matthew home from the homecoming game... The stupid thing was just standing in the middle of the road... Grrrrr... Luckily I saw it in time, and hit the brakes. It ran into the ditch.... I don't like deer....

Well, I know it's early compared to other nights, but I'm going to bed. Night all!

No comments: