Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Loathing...

I hate workstudy. I loathe it with every fiber of my being. With every sinew, nerve, chromosome, and atom in my body I hate it... I curse it, and wish it to dark deep nasty places. Particularly places that are hot and blistery.

GAH! BECAUSE OF ACCURSED WORKSTUDY I MISS EVERY HOMECOMING EVENT KNOWN TO MAN ON THE WARTBURG CAMPUS! [insert swear word of choice here]

I freaking work at 9 am and serve at 11:30 am, and have another event at 3:30, and serve at 6. I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! $#^^&*&^%#$!~$%!!!#$%^&**(&^%$#%$!!!!

I miss the reniassance faire, and parade, WHICH I HAVE THE BEST COSTUME FOR!!!!!!!!!! FURTHERMORE I miss the fa-reaking FOOTBALL GAME!

I am ab-so-looot-leee fuming!

Life sucks. Maybe I just won't go to work.

:-P

So there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoL Sarah, you make me laugh. Sometimes things happen the way they do and you may not see the purpose in it but there's always a reason behind everything. And...there will always be more homecomings. *smiles* Think happy thoughts. I went to Movie Gallery on Friday night and Lisa asked how you were. You're loved!