Monday, February 16, 2009

Garfield minus Garfield










I just can't win today....

I got up early to take a shower but someone got in before me...

I had to sit through a ridiculous presentation that made no sense because it was so poorly put together. Plus it lasted 10 minutes longer than class time when the person was supposed to present 2 class periods ago.

Someone used almost my entire quart of milk that I bought on SATURDAY. I didn't even get a chance to open it myself!*

...And I STILL don't know who broke one of my cups!

I have my night class tonight and I just... Don't want to go.

I still don't know what to do about my recital preview.

I'm sleepy.

It's cloudy.

I don't want to do anything.



I just don't have the patience to deal with these stupid little crises.

Blargh! Angry, angry....





*Emily, I haven't forgotten that I still owe you for using some of your stuff. We should talk so I can pay you back.
________________________

Edit: Annnnnnnnnnd I just got an F on my last orchestration quiz.... Wow... This day has just been... bad. :-P I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angsty, eh?

Don't worry about it the stuff. It all shakes out in the end. :)