Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's almost the weekend...

Sooooooo I just realized that I will be able to watch Doctor Who in ENGLAND on the real BBC! Not illegally on the internet! Another super bonus for the England Literary Tour! :-D

In other news:

Using paper tests to evaluate a class of 25 first graders = mass chaos. If it was not part of a requirement for one of my Ed Psych papers I wouldn't have done it at all. 7-year-olds do not like to sit still. (Although I knew this... Haha... Stephen.....) ;-) But it's over with and I survived. About 3 of the students I taught told me I was pretty while I was handing out the tests. It was cute. :-) (If they were any older, I would have thought they were trying to butter me up so that I would give them a better grade on the test.)

I have consumed more coffee/mountain dew/caffine in general this week than the whole school year combined. I just drank a cup of it now and I'm still fighting sleepyness. I need to go to bed! Buuuuut I can't. :-P Lame.

No comments: