Friday, February 08, 2008

Excerpt...








____
A small voice constantly reminds her,
That there is someone out there waiting.
But she wishes other people would stop telling her so.
She’s tired of the sympathetic looks,
The quiet nights alone,
And the books with the happy endings.
She wants the guy to get the girl,
But the fiction drags on,
And creates a reverse frustration.
Reality makes her cynical,
And she laughs at the world as she spreads her sarcasm,
Hiding inside are the echoes of her loneliness.

..Because alone is alone. Not alive...

(c) Sarah Schnoebelen 11-22-07
_____________

My roommate is never here on the weekends. She always, always goes and spends it with her fiancé.


Sometimes I think it would be nice to run away just to have a time where I'm not surrounded by people who are in relationships.

I've gotten really good at pretending I care, when sometimes I really don't.


I need a break from life.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

There's stuff I could say.
But it would get redundant.
So I'll just leave a
*HUG*
instead.