Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting through life...

First of all, I just went and saw the new VeggieTales movie. It was really cute. :-) I had no car so I walked, by myself, in the 16 degree weather. But I enjoyed myself.



Second of all I read this really awesome limerick-like rhyme in a book about the history of farting while I stopped in the campus bookstore today:

There once was a man from Sparta,
Who really was an excellent farter,
On the strength of one bean,
He'd expel "God Save the Queen"
And Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata." -Anonymous

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :-D

Okay, so I'm really childish, because I think that rhyme is HILARIOUS!



Third, I learned a lot in conducting today. Mainly how to conduct measures that are written in simple time, but are really meant to be in compound time.

Fourth, we sightread a new piece in band today and it was hard, but a good time. Doc came over at one point to show me something interesting in his conducting score, and that was cool. :-)

Fifth, I had a pretty good flute lesson today even though I had hardly practiced at all.

Sixth, Brach's Conversation Hearts equal love! On my way home from the movie I stopped at our local grocery store and bought their last 4 bags. :-)

Seventh, I have a test in Ed Psych on Friday. Lame.

3 comments:

н α и đ ί c α ρ ρ ε đ said...

You are very welcome. Ah! I haven't started that section of my life yet, post-secondary education. Slightly looking forward to it. A year more for you?

Anonymous said...

So, what was your favorite part in the movie?

I think the sword fighting at the beginning was pretty clever, but nothing beats when Mr. Lunt learns that they are not cheese curls!

н α и đ ί c α ρ ρ ε đ said...

That is sweet. Going into teaching myself. Not concurrent though, so five years for me. Boo.