Friday, February 15, 2008

A note to myself...

Tonight I went to the Fainting Goat for a bit with some friends. We ordered mozzarella sticks and "onion blades" (which are like onion rings, but sliced differently) and we sat there and chatted. It was kind of random but fun. Good food. We also analyzed the music that the bar was playing and talked about some of the selections played over the sound system and talked about how old we were when they first came out.

This is the first time I've been in a bar since I turned 21 back in September. AND the first time I ever went up to the bar and ordered something alcoholic to drink. What I really wanted was a mojito, buuuut evidentially they don't make them at the Goat. (Lame.) So the only drink I could think of was a Cosmo. (Which is vodka, cranberry juice, and triple-sec... --I looked it up.) And so I ordered one.

Which was stupid.

Because I don't like Cosmos!

I don't like cranberry, and I definitely don't like feeling the burn of alcohol. Yes, I'm a wimp. But I don't care. I like sweet things.

And I still don't know why I ordered a Cosmo! I didn't even think that it would taste any different!

Never again!


Bleeeh.


I'm going to make a list of what needs to be done tomorrow and then go to bed. Oh, my gosh, it's the weekend. Life is good. Or at least, better.

No comments: