Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some days are just harder than others

I don't know why I'm suddenly so...... Blah. Maybe it's because I'm tired, both physically and mentally. Maybe my brain is in withdrawal since I haven't listened to my iPod all day.

Also, flute seminar was lame and now I don't want to go to my lesson tomorrow. My right arm is hurting a little, so now I'm wondering what I'm suddenly doing wrong with my hand position.

___

Darling, I'm so blue without you
I think about you the live-long day...
...

You went away and my heart went with you
I speak your name in my ev'ry prayer
___

It's the end of the day and I still have lots to do. *sigh*

Don't mind me. I'm just pluggin' away.
___

Don't give up,
It's just the weight of the world.
When your heart's heavy,
I will lift it for you...
Everybody wants to be understood,
Well, I can hear you...
Everybody wants to be loved,
Don't give up!
Because you are loved...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

*HUGS* and lots of love!!

Rae said...

You can has love.
*love*

I'm on your computers givin' yous loves!!!