Monday, January 26, 2009

No more a smart little girl with no heart...

Fearlessly I'll face them and argue their doubts away,
Loudly I'll sing about flowers in spring,

Flatly I'll stand on my little flat feet and say

Love is a grand and a beautiful thing!

I'm not ashamed to reveal

The world famous feelin' I feel.


I'm as corny as Kansas in August,
I'm as normal as blueberry pie.

No more a smart little girl with no heart,

I have found me a wonderful guy!



Luke is safely back and I am happy! It was so good to see him today!!! It... Yeah. It was 5000000% worth it. *sigh* I just feel... I don't know... Relieved. Not that I was really worried about his safety while he was gone... But I missed him a lot... It's kind of hard to explain...

But in short, I'm so happy that he's back!

... I am ridiculously in love!

2 comments:

Apanda said...

Welcome to the twitter patted alliance, your complimentary club bottle opener will come shortly. :P

*hugs*

Sarah said...

A bottle opener? LOL! Not even flowers or something? ;-)