Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Childhood happiness!

So Rachel D. and I have decided that bedtime stories are in high demand in KV 301B. Bedtime stories and tucking into bed. We each will take turns... And it will be a nice, happy stress reliever throughout the semester. :-)


Here is our current list of books:

Caps for Sale*
Small Pig*
Nighty Night Little One^
10 Apples Up on Top!*
Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?*
Grandpa's Teeth*
June 29, 1999*
May I Bring a Friend?^
Is Your Mama a Llama?^
Goodnight Moon
Where the Wild Things Are*
Chester the Worldly Pig*
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs*
The Very Hungry Caterpillar*
Stellaluna^
Guess How Much I Love You*
There's a Wocket in my Pocket!^
Click, Clack, Moo: Cows that Type*
Where's My Teddy?^
Courderoy*
The Mitten*
The Monster at the End of This Book*
The Story about Ping*
Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel*
I Love You Stinkyface
Days with Frog and Toad*
Eloise*
Math Curse
Sam and the Firefly^
Pirate's Don't Change Diapers*
Scaredy Squirrel*
Just Go to Bed!*
In a People House^
Marsupial Sue*
Put Me in the Zoo*
Hug Time^

*My pick
^Rachel's pick
Italics: mutual

Any suggestions from the interwebs?

No comments: