Tuesday, December 09, 2008

You may have won the battle, but you have not won the war...

So I'm currently blogging from the library. The internet in Knights Village is down, and has been down all afternoon. It's very annoying, but I already called the ITS to find out what's wrong. But still. Bleh.

For the past hour I was in the midi-lab trying to naviate Facebook using the new computers... Which are LAME! (They're some sort of psuedo-mac) It would not let me poke ANYONE. Facebook kept giving me this error message telling me "That action is not allowed." What? Yes it is! Since when is poking forbidden? Especially since other people are allowed to poke ME! (It let me poke twice... After it took me to a separaet poking page... Like the old-old-old-old Facebook used to do. Weeeeeeird.) And then it wouldn't let me post on people's walls for a while... It was super lame.

That is also why I'm in the library. Better poking abilities. Except that no one is online poking anymore. lol...

There was a snow storm last night with freezing rain and snow. My school only had a 2 hour delay but all the other schools around it had cancelled. Since I have a 40 minute drive, my cooperating teacher told me that I didn't have to go into school, which was probably for the best. Tomorrow I will have to dig out my car and chip away at the ice. Luckily I don't have to be at school until 7:45.

Today I watched 3 episodes of The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes and the first 3 episodes of Firefly. How have I missed out on this TV series????? It's really cool! (The sad thing is I won't have time to watch anymore until break... If I can find someone else who has the series......... Or I could rent it. I dunno.)

I have 6 days left at my student teaching assingment.... It's really weird to think about... My last day will be December 17th. My last concert is th 15th. I will probably cry.

Another thing that is super sad: Pushing Daisies is getting canceled. SUPER LAME DECISION ABC! I love that show. What are they thinking?! :-( *siiiigh*

Wartburg library gave all of its student employees a gift bag filled with snacks and sugary goodies... And a flashdrive... Which is pretty sweet! I now have 2 flashdrives... And one is orange. :-) The free flashdrive makes up for the rather lame box of raisins.

Okay, I know Rachel D. is bouncing around back at the dorm... She has my Christmas present and wants to give it to me... So that's all for now!

3 comments:

Apanda said...

*poke poke poke*
=P

Rachel said...

Hahaha.
Yes, I was "bouncing around." =]
*poke*

Rae said...

You can borrow my Firefly over break if you want!
I don't mind!
Really!

ps....*poke*
peer pressure is a terrible thing.