Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Post before bed.

"Her sole company is her imagination.
People may think she is alone,

But in her head the seat across from her is occupied."


Sometimes it's difficult to have empathy for others until you're experiencing it for yourself.


As much as I'll miss student teaching, tonight I feel ready to move on. I haven't learned everything. I certainly haven't learned enough. But student teaching, and my placement in particular, has helped me improve. Until now I've never done anything in my life that's been so reassuring that *this* is what I'm meant to do. It's a nice feeling.

Despite this, I'm ready for a break. I think everyone is. I don't have any tests to worry about/study for, but I'm still feeling stressed. Outside/vicarious stresses. Like the weather. And being cold all the time. I want to go home and sit on the heater with a blanket. My fingers are ice cold right now. Typing with gloves on is really hard.

I have a week until the 17th, and 10 days until the 20th. It's not that far away, really... I'm just impatient. It's the last push to the end of a long semester. We can all make it together. :-)

No comments: