Sunday, December 14, 2008

Because I was tagged...

1) What’s their name?
Rachel Lynn D.

2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Not yet.

3) Do you get along with this person all the time?
For sure!

4) How old is the person?
21

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
We've cooked together before. Um, once she made me hot chocolate.

6) Is this person older than you?
No. She is younger by 355 days.

7) Have you ever kissed this person?
Uh, no.

8) Are you related to this person?
Not biologically.

9) Are you really close to him/her?
Yes I am. :-)

10) Nickname?
"Clover Monkey" is her new nickname... Because this one time we were at Wal-Mart I said: "Hey, aisle 12 is open..." and she went: "What? A Clover Monkey??!" Yeah.... I don't get the translation either, but it's now her name... :-)

11.) Do they have a nickname for you?
"My person" sometimes.

12) How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
A bajillion.

13) Do you think they will repost this?
She did it first.

14) Could you live with this person?
I already am. So there! :-D

15) Why this person?
Why not? We because we're AWESOME.

16) How long have you known this person?
2 years and almost 5 months and a couple of days.

17) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
Lots of times. We've even almost died. Kind of. It was scary. One of the malls has a parking lot of DEATH.

18) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?
Yeah, she came to visit over the summer and that was awesome... and over fall break we did some sleepover things! :-)

19) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
Yes, yes I would. A lot!

20) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
Bwahahahahaha. Yes. But nothing really really bad.

21) Do you know everything about this person?
Everything is a lot. I don't know everything. But I know a large bit.

22) Would you date this person’s siblings?
No. That would be weird.

23) Have you ever made something with this person?
Um. Lemme think. YES. We've cooked together, made t-shirts, made creative foodstuffs in the mensa together, made movies together.

24) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
No.

25) Is he/she on drugs?
No.

26) Have you ever worn this person’s clothes?
Um.... Yes. I borrowed a black shirt once.

27) Does this person wear your clothes?
Once she accidentally wore a camisole of mine... Because I'm messy and left it on the floor.

28) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person?
Sure for a day... On a day where I wouldn't mess up her life too much.

30) Do you and this person have a saying?
Vas es das? and Dooooo noooooot waaaaaaant...

31) Do you know this persons facebook password?
Nope.

32) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 days?
Nothing that lasted that lond.

33) Have you and this person gone clubbing?
No. We both left our clubs at home. And no one has upset either of us enough to deserve a good beating...

Do you mean like going to bars? ;-) No, not that either.

34) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
Haha. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do.

35) Do you and this person talk a lot?
I don't know. How much is a lot. Like almost every waking moment we're together? Then YES!

36) Do you like this person?
What kind of a question is that??? YES!

37) Has this person yelled at you?
Oh, yeah.

38) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
No. But sometimes we pretend to punch each other in band.

39) Do you want to go out with this person?
No. Not in the sense I think this is asking. 1. I don't swing that way. 2. SHE doesn't swing that way. 3. I have a boyfriend.

40) Do you want to be friends with them forever?
YES AND THEN SOME!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

All of the answers from #14 down were what I typed...

Rachel said...

That's better. =]

Anonymous said...

Ummm...

23) Have you ever made something with this person?
Um. Lemme think. YES. We've coked together...

COKED?

and then...

25) Is he/she on drugs?
No.

Liar.

Sarah said...

So I'm bad at typing... Haha!