Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Say you're pretty!" "No!"

Rachel D.: Shut up! You're pretty!
Me: ... Well, I'm not ugly.
Rachel D.: No you're not ugly! Don't be ridiculous! You're pretty!
Me: .....
Rachel D.: You are. No arguments.
Me: But I have a big nose!
Rachel D.: YOU have big nose? Look at mine.
Me: Yours isn't that big. It goes with your face.
Rachel D.: There is nothing wrong with your nose.
Me: A couple weeks ago Mary and I had an hour long argument over AOL about who was the prettier sister. We each thought it was the other one.
Rachel D.: ......... But you two look the same....
Me: I know... It wasn't a very productive argument.


Dear Mary:

Things will get better. It just sucks right now. Especially with finals doubling your stress level. It'll be okay! *hugs* Don't worry... There is no problem. It's not you. It's not them. It's just not time. Keep praying.

"Dance with God, he'll let the right man cut in."

<3 your older sister

5 comments:

Rae said...

Now just LOOK at how theatre has positively affected your lives.
=D

PS. Today Mom asked me what band wrote the music for 'Xanadu' and I was like, "ELO MOM! Nothin' beats a li'l bi' of ELO."

And then my heart smiled. =D

Mary said...

so this totally made my erm day? its around 1am now... thank you for putting up with my low self exsteme!

what made me laugh was you talking about our argument over the prettier sis, and rachels reply: .........but you two look the same....
"it wasnt a very productive argument"
ahaha, yeah thats true, and it made me smile. thats it. DFTBA
also your node looks fine, it goes with your face, dont worry bout it,

Sarah said...

What is a node? ;-)

Rae said...

A node is a callus that forms on the vocal chords when they are overused or mistreated.
Also known as a 'Hank'(lol).

=P

Sarah said...

LOL! I'm pretty sure that's not what I have on my face...