Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Facebook findings...

So typing in random things in Facebook, and searching through the groups that come up is pretty amusing... Like Edward Cullen, Twilight, and Harry Potter. Through my searches I have joined:


-Dammit Edward Cullen, Now I'll Never Find a Man!
-Shostakovitch: Emo Harry Potter?
-Finishing Harry Potter 7 is like Destroying the 7th Horcrux of my Childhood
-Severus Snape=Franz Liszt!!

Yay Facebook groups!

Some of the other groups that I came across in all categories fully convinced me that I am quite sane, and that there are people in the fandoms who are on drugs. Or in need of some. (Like the group: Petition to God: Make Me an Edward Cullen. Or Hedwig = Edward Cullen and Meet Harry Potter at Kings Cross Station, September 1, 2017!) Despite the thoughts of you-are-insane/get-a-life, I am vastly amused.

Okay, it's time for bed!

2 comments:

Isaac Mahomie said...

psh. Edward Cullen.
*rolls eyes*

Sarah said...

Isaac, I think to fully appreciate the writing of Stephanie Meyer you need to possess another X chromosome.