Saturday, August 27, 2005

"The spiders! They want to me to tap dance!"

There is a spider in my closet. It is big. It is scary...

Note: Past experiences show that parental-type figures do not appreciate being woken up at 2:30 am for a spider. Even if it is big, and ugly, and not dead.

-I've tried to remedy the present situation by getting the fly-swatter, and smooshing the stupid blighter.

But I missed.

And it escaped.

And now it is still in my closet.

I hope this isn't one of the 4 spiders a year, that you supposedly swallow in your sleep... I would probably choke...

I have closed my closet doors, so at least I won't have to look at where it WAS... That will do for tonight... So I can sleep...

How am I supposed to get stuff out of my closet to pack, if there is a big, ugly, undead, scary spider in there????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You show that spider who's boss! Packing for college, is it? Have fun! Stay out of trouble! And, by golly, e-mail me sometime!