Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Party Goodness.... part one

Ok, so I went to this 'Going Away to College' party at Isaac's house. It was great fun! A lot of people from the Forums/Swordsmen were there! Some people brought X-Boxes and extra TVs to play Halo together...

While we were snacking, Jason was showing me some of the pictures on his phone of Drew and Jacob wrestling the other day... They look a little ''scary" if you don't know that they are wrestling... Then I looked at the different pictures he had on his phone... I came accross one of me, that looked not so great... So I was trying to get rid of it, and Jason didn't want me to... Which caused us to have our own little wrestling match on the couch... He had to resort to tickling, and spilling my pop on me, at the same time... He plays dirty... :-P

Laura and I didn't particularly want to play Halo, so we went to play on the AWESOME tire swing that Isaac has... I've mentioned it before... IT ROCKS! So we took turns swinging on it... And as Laura put it, we both almost died... Several times... I have a nice bruise on my knee, bigger then a quarter, from hitting the tree! LOL....

Then Drew came out, and noticed us... Laura and I refused his demand to play football, so we got him to swing... He almost died too, but it was funny... He was trying to swing out, and hit a smaller tree, and not hit the big tree... It didn't work, and he often missed the little one, and got owned by the big tree.

After that, we all took turns on the swing, and tried not to die some more.... Mike had a good wipe-out... :-D

THEN Drew, (at the urging of me, I'll admit) wiggled INTO the tire swing, so that it was around his middle... And before he started his attempt to swing in this state, Laura and I decided it was definately crowd worthy... So Mike went and got everyone from inside to come out and watch, by saying:

"Drew's about to get a concussion! Everyone come watch!"

So, of course, everyone did!

Drew didn't get a concussion, and he really didn't swing very well, but it was funny, and we all clapped.

Then various other people tried to tire swing, but no one could beat the amazing-ness of Laura and I... We are mad tire swingers... Who are very good at managing to not die... haha!

Since everyone was now outside, Drew got his football game together, and Laura, Mike, Liz, Matt, and I cheered... and randomly tire swinged some more...

Then Laura, Bethany, and Liz decided to start a game of soccer... and eventually the game of football morphed into the soccer game. I put on a sweatshirt, because it was getting dark and cold, and I sat on a table and visited with people who were not playing either... Jason gave me his cell phone, and his watch, for safe keeping... *evil laughter* And I DELETED my picture finally! :-P So there.

Since it was getting dark, several people drove their cars into Isaac's big backyard to use the headlights like uber-cheap stadium lighting... Jacob's car was one of them...

Evidentially there is this thing between Drew and Jacob that they need to settle this issue or whatever, by wrestling... Honestly, it must be a guy thing, with slightly girlish tendencies, because LAST time Drew and Jacob wrestled, Drew said he lost because he was wearing nice clothes... Hmmm... Does that sound manly to you??? LOL! Anyway, after it was nice and dark, Drew and Jacob went back up to the house and commenced to wrestling... A sport, if you can call what they were doing a sport, that I don't think I'll ever understand... But, Jacob left his car lights on... And then his car died... So Isaac's dad was very nice, and fixed it, I think... But I do know that Isaac wasn't the happiest to hear that there was wild wrestling going on in his house... They had ALL of the outside to do it...


Anyway, I'm going to have to finish later... I should get to bed, I am absolutely beat...

But before I forget:

The Very Secret Diaries

NOTE: For older-type people... Parody themes may not be good for younger-type people...

Ok, NOW it's time for bed... The old-time radio internet station I'm listening to, is playing something about a 'dipsy-doodle'.... I don't even want to know!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a crazy girl Sarah! It sounds like you had a blast! Wow, so much fun! I hope you have a nice day with Jason on his birthday! ....love you lots and all your tire-swinging madness!