Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fun times...

Yesterday I spent the WHOLE day with Jessica... Oh! It was SO much fun!!! :-D 10 HOURS!!!! Rock on!!!!!! We got coffee, picked up my sister from camp with my mom, watched Gladiator, ate at the Fire Department pork dinner, got ice cream, stalked her boyfriend, cruised around in her car, and amused ourselves FAR to much in Target by looking at clothes, purses, scarves and most of all... SHOES! Ha! It was GREAT! She has the cutest haircut! I can't wait to get mine done on Wednesday.

I had a nightmare this morning that my family and I were being attacked by zombies... They were trying to eat us, and we had to feed them raw pumpkin to keep them at bay.... In the building where we were there was this life-size replica of Dracula, behind glass... like you see at museums when they want to protect stuffed animals or whatever... Sounds weird? Yeah, now it does... but it was a scary dream!

Trying to pack up my room is proving to be harder then I thought... I have lots of stuff... I am SUCH a pack-rat!!!! Do you want an idea of the extent of my "pack-rattiness?" I found my movie ticket from STAR WARS EPISODE I:THE PHANTOM MENACE!!!! Yes, it's true... And in case you can't remember, that came out in 1999...

AND becauase I haven't done these for a while...

Your life according to the movies (for the girls!) by _j_e_s_s_i_
Full Name
Age
You areSleeping Beauty
You wind up withLuke Skywalker
You have an affair withBen Affleck
You die becauseThe rum was gone
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Movies About You by thumper2689
Name
Age
Sex
Favorite Color
RomanticLove Story
ScaryThe Sixth Sence
ComicalElf
MusicalPhantom Of the Opera
ChildishThe Lion King
Quiz created with MemeGen!

No comments: