Friday, June 24, 2005

Piratical Post...

These things are so fun!

Pirates! (from POTC)
by
Redclia
Name
Your ShipA rowboat
Your MottoAvast!
Your PropAn evil monkey
Quiz created with MemeGen!

AH! I hate the monkey from Pirates of the Caribbean! LOL!

Your Pirate profile. by Ariedell13
Name
Age
You are abarmaid
You will kissWill Turner
Your hobby ispick-pocketing
You live in/ona cave
You are known forblowing up parliament
Your first kiss will beon a bed
Your motto isme? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest person you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. You can never predict when they will do something incredibly stupid.
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Will Turner!? *swoons*

So, it was cloudy this morning, then it was sunny, now it is cloudy agian... It fact, it looks like it might storm... I have municiple band rehersal tonight... I don't really feel like going... I would rather go and see Suessical, which a local high school is performing tonight. This municiple band rehersal is also a practice for the 4th of July...

Gosh, I hope I get to play piccolo on Stars and Strips Forever!

I should watch Pirates of the Caribbean later... I love that movie!

Oh! Have I mentioned that I named my new computer? I have dubbed my new laptop, (or notebook what ever you want to call it) Erik, after the Phantom. *is a dork*

No comments: