Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bumper Sticker of the day: "My other car is a Diet Pepsi Truck"

Ha! I saw that on my way to work today! It made me smile.

Exciting day at the gift shop, where I work... A baby duck, no bigger then my fist, fell down through the grate bars, into the sewer. So Arlen, who is the husband of my boss, and Scott who owns a clothing store across the plaza, had to fish it out. At the gift shop there's this old fashioned fishing net, so Arlen got that, and taped it to a broom handle, and together, he and Scott rescued the baby duck. The mother duck was very happy to have her baby back.

Aaaannnd my mom just found out how much the violin clock I ordered from the shop cost... Not good... :-(

I wish it would rain. I've been wishing very hard all day... Because if the municiple band concert was cancelled, then I could go see "Suessical: The Musical." Grrr... RAIN! RAIN I SAY!!!!

Right now, I am eating Thin Mints (yes, I still have Girl Scout cookies left), and listening to the awesome music from Pirates of the Caribbean... I love that soundtrack!!!!!

I had chicken broccoli for lunch... It wasn't as good as it usually is... There was cauliflower in it... I don't like cauliflower, so I picked it out. Then I sat there all during my lunch hour, and wondered why it was included in my chicken broccoli... LOL... I need a life...

I got a graduation thank-you today from my friend Kelvin, who was nice enough to take me to prom this year. It really made my day! He is so nice! :-) FYI, Kelvin continues to impress me with how much he remembers the things I tell him... Things that I only mention once, or things that I don't expect him (or anyone else) to remember... Like when I work at the shop, or things having to do with the summer movie. (AND he's very good about e-mailing back-and-forth.) Yay Kelvin!

Well, there is still no sign of rain, so I guess I'd better get ready for the concert...

1 comment:

love, me. said...

okay so i'm just a random poster...i have to say thin mints are the best, there really shouldn't have been cauliflower in your broccoli (sick) and I can't believe you're actually wishing for rain..here in seattle we don't ask for that sorta thing. :) also nice blog...