Friday, June 24, 2005

*Happily listens to the thunderstorm outside*

What did I tell you? It's storming. I watched the lightning as I drove home from municiple band. It was awesome! I really do enjoy thunderstorms... I think they are relaxing.

I'm listening to my Camelot: The Original Broadway Cast CD, with Julie Andrews as Guenevere. I love that CD! Especially the part of Lancelot... I'm kind of a romantic that way... :-)

Municiple band was okay. At least I wasn't prinicple, becuase I never do very well sight-reading. I am on piccolo though, so who knows how that's going to go... playing picc makes you one of the most exposed instruments in the band so I have to be careful... lol... At least the director cut the one song that had all the evil piccolo solos... And no, he didn't cut it because I sucked at playing them. It was a poor arrangement of music.

I work tomorrow all day.... From 9:30 am to 5:30 pm... Then I have a municiple band concert at 7:30 pm. Phooey... It will be a long day...

Great and Glorious Sam, when will you get back from Nebraska? I miss you!!!! I want to tell you about my week!

*sigh* I would love a hug right now...

No comments: