Friday, January 08, 2010

Reason I love my Mom #98836221

Because of:













Of course she is referring to this post. It kind of describes the event lightly---but at the time I was really annoyed. You would be too if you were in a cow field on a humid 95 degree evening, with mud, swamp water, blood and cow poo on your clothes... And then had to die and fall into the arms of someone who was also dirty... And being a jerk.

Wow... That seems like such a long time ago...

And as my Aunt Melissa says: The S------------- side of the family doesn't get mad. They get even.

That makes me laugh. Because sometimes it's true.

Beware! I am a demonic wing'd squirrel of fury! GRARRRR!

:-D


I love you Rachel V.

_______________________________________

Edit: Evidently it was someone else.... I'm now trying to remember the incident.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was not the punch thrown that I was talking about. I was refering to Tyler at the high school.
Mom

Sarah said...

Really?

...I... Don't remember that...

Rae said...

Haha! You've punched so many people you can't even REMEMBER them all!
And I was referring to the incident in the mensa with Rebecca where you verbally crushed her to a pulp.

Sarah said...

Hahaha!

I figured that was the incident you were referring to. :-D Hahaha... I was just not in the mood for her negativity.

scott said...

your so funny Sarah. Good for you standing up for yourself.

derse