Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Today I....

-Got up at 7am and ran 1 mile with Jessica
-Took a shower
-Finished my application for Starmont
-Took an hour nap
-Had lunch with Jessica
-Called the Registrar's Office about transcript requests
-Emailed about a job application
-Called the Iowa Board of Educational Examiners about who to send my transcript to
-Mailed a transcript request
-Called the Registrar's Office about why my graduation date wasn't printed on the transcript I just received
-Filled out the form for another transcript request
-Called the Registrar's Office to double check that my transcript is all 100% updated now
-Printed 3 copies of my resume/credential file
-Wrote 2 cover letters
-Printed 3 cover letters
-Made 12 photocopies of various things also for my credential file
-Mailed my application for Starmont and my 3rd transcript request
-Picked up an application for Ace Hardware

Tomorrow I:

-Teach summer lessons at Ventura
-Mail my applications for Tripoli and NE Hamilton
-Turn in my application for Ace Hardware
-Have a meeting about my stupid car insurance
-Work on whatever other job openings come up
-Call Hubbard-Radcliffe about my application
-Go see Night in the Museum II with Jessica, her mom and my brother Daniel

In the near future I:

-Need to make my car insurance payment
-Need to make my car payment
-Need to mail my credit card payment
-Deposit money
-Need to set up an oil change for my car
-Call the SB&T in Waverly
-Need to call other schools about my applications
-Call Fareway about my application
-Write down the dates when I'm subbing for the Mason City Municipal Band
-Look for a different credit card company

1 comment:

Rae said...

You go girl!
*snap*